Walston Rule # 1 "QUALITY IS EVERYTHING!"
"QUALITY" SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE BUSINESS STRATEGY AND SYNONOMOUS MINDSET THROUGHOUT EVERY FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION AND SHOULD NEVER BE LIMITED TO OR IDENTIFIED WITH A SINGLE ORGANIZATION CALLED "QA".
Planning strategies towards Improvements through :
- Developing a coherent and comprehensive QMS
- Developing and Implementing ISO / AS9100 Quality System, Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Developing Quality Process Milestones
- LEAN initiatives
- Risk Management Control Points
- QMS Gate Phase Process Flows
- CORE Value Added Resources
- Quality Awareness / Continuous Improvement
- 6S Program
- Visual Factory Modeling
Building an Enterprise Business Model through:
- a robust Quality Management System (QMS)
- Prolific and Detailed Quality Procedures
- Improved Supplier Rating visibility
- Advanced MRP System
- Implementing MRB and CAPA (RCCA) Process
- Enhanced Quality Metrics
- COPQ Reporting
- Implementing a War Room Strategy Center
- Enhanced Training and Mentoring Program
Enhancing Quality and Business Profitability through:
- Goal Reduction (<1% COPQ for Scrap and Rework)
- >98% In-Process First Pass Yield
- Paradigm Shift from "Detection" towards "Prevention"
- Meeting Customer OTDs
- Zero Escapes (Bad Product out the door)
- Zero Customer Returns
- Growing Customer Base
- Happy Customers - Improved Profits!